- A Russian opposition leader gets poisoned? Who could possibly be responsible?
- Yet another major Trump campaign advisor is indicted. How many does that make again? Bannon, Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, Stone, Gates and Papadopoulos... Who am I missing?
- The administration can't cite a single instance of voter fraud with mail in balloting when directed to do so by the court?
- That the President's aides would now be going after his own sister who is on tape referring to him as a liar with no principles?
- USDA okays chicken processed from diseased birds.
I'll have a bucket of the extra crispy chicken tumors, please...
- An analysis of Trump supporters - Psychology Today Full text.
- More on Manafort in today's Michael Smolens column. Trump's campaign manager talked to the Russian spy Klimnik on a disposable burner phone. The Russkis popped champagne when Trump was elected, said that they had "made America great again."