Quotes from Gore Vidal
- The more money an American accumulates, the less interesting he becomes.
- Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half.
- He who is last had best laugh.
- It's always best to stay out of other people's divorces. And their civil wars.
- The unfed mind devours itself.
- Never offend an enemy in a small way.
- A narcissist is someone better looking than you are.
- Whenever a friend succeeds, a little something in me dies.
Post a Comment